Executives are critical to the success of a company. In Washington DC, Nels Olson’s executive recruiters are a striving to attract excellent executives. These executive must deal with complex organizational structures and have a commitment to excellence. Executives, who are brilliant in their fields, tend to have superb professional skills and education. These individuals also have outstanding personality traits, and work well with others. It is the job of Washington DC executive recruiters to find the perfect executive for each client’s company.
Characteristic of Outstanding Executives
You may not be familiar with the important role of executive recruiters and the skills they bring to the clients. They play an important role in the DC community matching executives to exciting well-paying national and international companies.
Below is a list of professional skills and personality traits of exceptional characteristics which high performing executive’s exhibit.
Professional Skills and Education:
• Expertise in the field through achieving higher education,
• Publications and conference presentations,
• Comfort with innovative ideas that go beyond the edge,
• Working well within the philosophy of the organization.
Personality Traits of Executives:
• Works well with others and brings teams together,
• Able to meet with employees and guide them in achieving greater accomplishments than the employee could achieve on their own,
• Resiliency to take on difficult challenges and persist despite obstacles until the goals are accomplished.
Clients Wishes and Needs
The client comes to the Washington DC Executive Recruiting Firm. It is up to the executive recruiters to work with the client in an open and candid fashion. The executive recruiters have the responsibility of educating the client on the services of their company. This responsibility includes careful client interviewing to determine what the client needs in terms of an executive. The recruiter takes the time and effort to study the client’s business so that the recruiter can zero in on the goals and objectives of the client’s company. Only that way does the recruiter best determine what academic and interpersonal executive traits and skills are needed to advance the client’s company’s goals. The recruiter partners with the client to find the superb executive to make a significant long term contribution to the company.
Philosophy and Methods of DC Recruitment Firms
1. Lucas Group Executive Recruiters: The Lucas Group has successfully recruited top level executives. They attribute their success to their reaching out to and maintaining relationship with industries in the Washington area as well as nationally, which gives them access to a pool of elite expert executives. The Lucas Group pride themselves on their experience of successfully matching superior job seekers with companies.
2. BattaliaWinston Executive Recruiters: BattaliaWinston is headquartered in Washington DC. The conduct executive searches in early stage companies as well as Fortunate 500 worldwide companies, and they are recognized experts in every major industry. They pride themselves on being partners for growth with their clients.
3. The McCormick Group: The McCormick Group is located in the Washington DC area. Their unique feature is that they are the largest independent executive placement firm.